Some Mystery/Thriller Recommendations

I've had the chance to read a lot while on vacation and have already finished two mysteries. I've read some really good ones this year so I thought I'd share a list with you. Girl With The Dragon Tattoo and Envy The Night are at the top of the list.

The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo, Stieg Larsson

Big City, Bad Blood, Sean Chercover
Trigger City, Sean Chercover

Envy The Night, Michael Koryta
Tonight I Said Goodbye, Michael Koryta
Sorrow's Anthem, Michael Kroyta

The Brass Verdict, Michael Connelly

Chasing Darkness, Robert Crais

Moscow Rules, Daniel Silva

The James Deans, Reed Farrel Coleman

The Dawn Patrol, Don Winslow (author of one of my all-time favorites - The Power Of The Dog - very good but very intense and very graphic)



Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mystery Solved

A '59 Seconds' Exercise in Motivation and a 2010 Resolution