I Tried.....I Really Did

I wanted to select one picture from the thousands I took this year to designate as 'Best Picture Of The Year'. And I tried to do that....I really did. Unfortunately I couldn't narrow it down to any fewer than 34 pictures. Part of the problem is that there are a lot of different criteria to consider - best subject matter, best memory, best shot technically, etc. Given all of that I figured I'd just share the favorites. If you've got a favorite among these, let me know! Here's a link to the photos in case you have trouble seeing the slideshow.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Great photos, Andrew. A resolution of mine is to take more and better photos in 2009. This offers some inspiration for doing so -- as well as a lovely look at your life outside the office.
A. said…
This collection is TREMENDOUS! You take wonderful portraits! And of course the bird shots are amazing. I really love the idea of a best of the year round-up...
Anonymous said…
I LOVE the photos of the girls--especially Talk To The Hand and some of the individual ones of their faces. They are great subjects, of course. And I also like the seagulls in flight--especially the one of the gull coming right at the camera. These are just beautiful, and it's so fun to see the slideshow! (And Chris waterskiing!!)

Popular posts from this blog

Mystery Solved

A '59 Seconds' Exercise in Motivation and a 2010 Resolution