Not Long Until The 'Hay Is In The Barn"....

Very helpful post over at Runner's Lounge yesterday: Tapering: The hay's in the barn. Only ten days remain before I begin my taper.

One of the bloggers over at Runner's Lounge (Tom, a regular participant in the Chicago Marathon) recently left a comment on a post of mine. In the comment, he says:
Thanks for leaving a comment and glad you get some benefit from Runners' Lounge.

Seems like you made the right decision to skip the workout. And glad you had a good 20+ mile run.

You'll do great at Chicago. I love running Chicago and have run it many years. I can be of any help, let me know.

Keep up the good running and posting!


Nice to have the support out there!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mystery Solved

A '59 Seconds' Exercise in Motivation and a 2010 Resolution