Weekly Training Update - 10 Weeks To Go

Here's the week 7 training update:

Week 7 target mileage: 37 miles
Week 7 actual mileage: 41.1 miles

Target cumulative miles through last week: 245 miles
Actual cumulative miles through last week: 242.6 miles
Variance: (2.39) miles

Training miles to go: 381

Last week was a great week; it was my first week of over 40 miles and I felt strong throughout the whole week. The only downside is that I'm still feeling a bit pooped from Saturday's long run - last night's 7.5+ mile run in Central Park was pretty tough.

I've settled into a habit where I run once a week after work with my friend Amanda; it's been AWESOME to have running partner for at least some of my weekly mileage.

For the rest of this week I've got runs of 7, 7, 3, and 20! Talked with Amanda about whether to move/skip the 20 given last weekend's 17. I'll see how I feel later this week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mystery Solved

A '59 Seconds' Exercise in Motivation and a 2010 Resolution