Photo In A Travel Guide


IMG_0272, originally uploaded by aweber9.

I'd never heard of Schmaps until I received an email a few weeks ago asking if I'd be willing to have this picture of Independence Hall included in the Schmap East Coast Travel Guide. Schmap is a publisher of digital travel guides where users can customize and share itineraries with one another.

If you click through to the East Coast Parks and Gardens page and zoom in to the detail for Independence Hall, you'll see that my picture is one of a number that users have taken of the building.

Schmap found the photo after I posted it on Flickr with the tags Independence Hall and Philadelphia.

Comments

Chatham Gardens said…
Congratulations on having your photograph recognized, and for good reason, its a wonderful picture.

Popular posts from this blog

Mystery Solved

A '59 Seconds' Exercise in Motivation and a 2010 Resolution