Musings on media, marathons, photography and lots of other stuff
Central Park in Springtime
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
As promised, here are some pictures from my run yesterday in Central Park; the pictures are set up as a slideshow in Picasa Web Albums; in the event they don't come through in the rss feed, here's a link to the album.
Sarah wrote this terrific story about our family's two cats and I wanted to share it with all of you. I encourage you to use the full screen view so you can fully appreciate Sarah's work.
Enjoy!
Don't have the official mileage yet, but I finished 18+ this morning in 3:14:30. Thank you to everyone who sent good luck wishes via the comments or email!
Exciting news - we'll be adding a new family member in a few weeks - a chocolate lab. Lots of discussion about potential names, so I figured I'd get some input from all of you. Please vote on your favorite name, and let me know via the comments if you have any other suggestions. Quizzes by Quibblo.com
Comments
I have been coming up with any excuse possible to go through the park. Running, walking, reading. Anything. It's the best time of the year!