Phew, it's hot!

We arrived in Houston quite late last night, so I had to adjust my plan for today's scheduled long run. It's just as well, because there's a pretty extreme difference in temperatures between New York City and Houston these days. My last run in New York was in what I consider near perfect running conditions - 30 degrees, no wind, and dry; at the time of my run today in Houston it was 66 degrees. I'm not sure I've ever experienced such a big difference over a two day period. I'll have to plan the long run - which I'll now do tomorrow - very carefully.

Fun to be in Houston, though. It's a beautiful time of year here and I've already seen some spectacular flowers. Pictures to come!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mystery Solved

A '59 Seconds' Exercise in Motivation and a 2010 Resolution