Best or worst song ever?

In an earlier post I mentioned that one of the reasons I'm writing this blog is that I'm interested in having a better understanding of the technologies that are playing a larger and larger role in our everyday life. In the spirit of a conversation with our friend Sarah earlier today about 'blog bling', I'm pleased to try embedding music into a blog post. To make the post extra-blingy, I've set up a quick survey I hope you'll take.

For those of you using feed readers, I think you'll have to look at the actual blog web site to hear the song and/or take the survey. Here's the link. Have fun!

Comments

A. said…
Great post - hope you don't mind that I dipped into the Odeo site myself to start discussions on wedding songs for my blog! And the whole concept of blog bling is super fun. Great idea and super easy to incorporate into the discussion...
Chatham Gardens said…
Don't you have a closed-captioned version?
Very cool! For the record, I love this song!

Popular posts from this blog

Mystery Solved

A '59 Seconds' Exercise in Motivation and a 2010 Resolution