3 hours plus of pain and sweat. Endorphins are fun. The longest run I ever took on was a 9 mile run back in 1992. My heels were bruised quite a bit after that. I dont even want to contemplate 18 plus.
My good friend Michael is running the Chicago Marathon. He finished the Traverse City marathon in under 4 hours. It was his second marathon. He his hooked now.
I think Ill pass. Its pretty hilly here. NYC sounds much better for running.
Comments
My good friend Michael is running the Chicago Marathon. He finished the Traverse City marathon in under 4 hours. It was his second marathon. He his hooked now.
I think Ill pass. Its pretty hilly here. NYC sounds much better for running.
...but you could only come 1/3 of the way back. ...so don't get ice cream.
Congrats!
Shags
Then the marathon in 4 hrs is within reach.
Awesome!